- (Dejobaan Games) In the cleanest game on the Internet, you
- (Subaltern Games) Neocolonialism is a turn-based multiplayer strategy game wherein players attempt to extract as much money from the world as possible. It's a world domination game that does not have nukes, but does have austerity packages. Currently in alpha at
- (Part12 Studios) Help Sluggo devour colorful solar system after solar system with the aid of helpful comets and
- (Part12 Studios) A product developed for Perkins School for the Blind.
- (Part12 Studios) Think you've got fast reflexes?
- The demoscene is a computer art subculture centered around demos, or
realtime-rendered, generally noninteractive demonstrations of musical,
programming, and artistic prowess. Game studios have benefited from
techniques developed in the scene, as well as the networking and skill
demoparties encourage, and in Europe, many demosceners work in the
games industry, some founding companies like Remedy Entertainment.
@party, a program of Boston Cyberarts, is a demoparty in Boston held
each June. A demoparty is a collaborative computer art festival where
there are a variety of
- Audio middleware from Armor-Plated Dove Productions
AMIABLE Sound is middleware for Unity designed to make it easier for
developers to deliver great interactive audio without requiring lots
of programmer time for the implementation.
With AMIABLE Sound you can:
* sync multiple simultaneous audio tracks
* trigger music transitions to occur on the beat
* dynamically assemble complex scores from small recordings in realtime
* match audio to the emotional state of the gameplay using weighted
randomization algorithms to favor different audio clips based on live
- Grab your friends and dim the lights. Graveyard Snuggle will have you bending your bodies and entangling your limbs with ghoulish delight.
A lonely skeleton awaits, and he's dying to play with you. Obey each of the skeleton
- An original hex-based strategy board game for iOS where you capture territory and build resource-producing structures while scoring points for completing and defending sections of the map. This is not a luck-based game; to win you must carefully plan ahead and outwit your opponent by finding and exploiting their strategic weaknesses.
- A game built entirely around the concept of filling progress bars and leveling up. As you tap and swipe to obliterate patterns of colorful targets, you earn experience points, complete missions, find rare items, and unlock powerups. The game is part satire, part experiment, and is loaded with every psychological trick in the book to generate a rush of endorphins with each tap of the screen.
- In Button Brigade, the buttons that control the game are actually a part of the game world.
- BaraBariBall is a competitive sports game for two or four players. Score by dunking the ball in the water on the opposing team